Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon January 31, 2005
KB Toys Plans to Stay in Pittsfield
By John Kroll
Pittsfield, MA – While competitive price wars led to KB Toys closing half of its 1,250 stores nationwide last year -- company officials say the retailer is back on track financially, and that there are no plans for cuts or changes at corporate headquarters in Pittsfield. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the whole story.