Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Fri November 1, 2013
"Keeping it Civil" By Margaret Klaw
Divorce, custody, adoption, reproductive technology, marriage equality, and domestic violence: these are issues that touch all of our personal lives in some way or another and make news headlines every single day.
In her new book, Keeping It Civil: The Case of the Pre-Nup and The Porsche & Other True Accounts from the Files of a Family Lawyer, Margaret Klaw gives us insights into these hot-button issues in a whole new way.