Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Tue November 14, 2006
Kelly camp blames ads
By Julia Taylor
Kingston, NY – The final days of political campaigns all over the country became a flurry of attack ads, robo-calls and mad dashes to win. The John Hall-Sue Kelly race was no exception - and Sue Kelly's spokesman is saying some attack ads may have caused the closeness of the race. WAMC's Julia Taylor reports.