Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Tue February 10, 2004
Ken Auletta, Part 2
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – In an era of unprecedented technological change, media consolidation, and cynicism from all sides, how can journalism preserve its values? It is a question veteran journalist and media columnist for the New Yorker, Ken Aulleta, grapples with in his new book: "Backstory: Inside the Business of News". In part 2 of Joe Donahue's discussion with Auletta they begin by talking about the two latest journalism black eyes involving the BBC and the New Yorks Times. Joe aked Auletta simply - what happened?