Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed January 10, 2007
Kennedy Wants National Health Coverage
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – California is considering its own universal health care plan similar to the one enacted last year in Massachusetts. And now there's talk of national universal health care. The story from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.