Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Wed January 10, 2007
Kennedy Wants National Health Coverage
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – California is considering its own universal health care plan similar to the one enacted last year in Massachusetts. And now there's talk of national universal health care. The story from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.