Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue May 4, 2004
Kerry's Ads Offered as Introduction, Rebuttal
By Kelly Wilkinson
Washington, DC – Senator John Kerry launched a $25 million television blitz yesterday that his campaign says is the most expensive ad buy by a presidential candidate in history. The ads seek to define Kerry for voters in key states, and serve as a rebuttal to criticism from the Bush campaign that's been piling up in recent weeks. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.