Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue April 15, 2003
Key Nitrogen Pollution Study Released
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – A leading atmospheric research institute has released a new report on nitrogen pollution in the Northeast. Scientists say nitrogen deposition is a key environmental, human health and waterways problem, but this is the first in-depth study to assess causes, effects, and evaluate possible solutions. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.