Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue April 15, 2003
Key Nitrogen Pollution Study Released
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – A leading atmospheric research institute has released a new report on nitrogen pollution in the Northeast. Scientists say nitrogen deposition is a key environmental, human health and waterways problem, but this is the first in-depth study to assess causes, effects, and evaluate possible solutions. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.