Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue April 15, 2003
Key Nitrogen Pollution Study Released
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – A leading atmospheric research institute has released a new report on nitrogen pollution in the Northeast. Scientists say nitrogen deposition is a key environmental, human health and waterways problem, but this is the first in-depth study to assess causes, effects, and evaluate possible solutions. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.