Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Mon November 21, 2005
Killington Claims Vermont Owes Town a Tax Refund
By Pat Bradley
Killington, VT – Town officials in Killington, Vermont claim the state incorrectly classified some property and that has increased Killington's education grand list value. That resulted in Killington taxpayers paying more education taxes. Town officials are appealing, saying they are owed a refund of four-hundred thousand dollars. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.