Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri November 16, 2012
Kindness by Judith Barnes
Many people talk about bullying and cruelty, which are toxic to the individual and to society. Fewer people talk about the antidote to this poison: kindness.
The book, Kindness: A Story for All Ages, tells the story of a ram, a rock, a mouse, and a life-changing encounter. It’s a story for all ages because we’re never too young or old to be reminded about the wonderful gift of being kind.
With a powerful message written by entrepreneur/educator Judith Barnes, and innovation engineering business consultant Erick James, the book has stunning illustrations by Jeff Grader.