Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu January 13, 2005
Kingston Joins Statewide Suit
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – The Kingston City School District is the latest small city school district to join the ranks of those building a lawsuit against the state. Kingston Board of Education trustees voted last evening to pledge financial support, and be named as a plaintiff in litigation, to address underfunding to the state's neediest schools. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.