Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu January 13, 2005
Kingston Joins Statewide Suit
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – The Kingston City School District is the latest small city school district to join the ranks of those building a lawsuit against the state. Kingston Board of Education trustees voted last evening to pledge financial support, and be named as a plaintiff in litigation, to address underfunding to the state's neediest schools. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.