Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed September 20, 2006
Knight looks forward
By Jessica Bloustein
Pittsfield, MA – Challenger Judith Knight loses the Berkshire County District Attorney's race, but doesn't view it as a total loss. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein was at Knight's headquarters on primary night.