Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed April 17, 2013
"Kosher: Private Regulation in the Age of Industrial Food" by Timothy D. Lytton
The $12-billion-a-year kosher food industry is the subject of Albany Law School Professor Timothy Lytton’s latest book, Kosher: Private Regulation in the Age of Industrial Food .
Professor Lytton examines the kosher industry as a model of private sector regulation in the midst of growing public concern over the government’s ability to regulate the food industry.