Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Wed April 17, 2013
"Kosher: Private Regulation in the Age of Industrial Food" by Timothy D. Lytton
The $12-billion-a-year kosher food industry is the subject of Albany Law School Professor Timothy Lytton’s latest book, Kosher: Private Regulation in the Age of Industrial Food .
Professor Lytton examines the kosher industry as a model of private sector regulation in the midst of growing public concern over the government’s ability to regulate the food industry.
Originally aired in April 2013.