Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Arts & Culture
Fri August 10, 2012
Lake George Dinner Theatre - "The Love List"
The Lake George Dinner Theatre is celebrating its 45th season the professional theater company presents Norm Foster’s The Love List through Oct. 20 at Holiday Inn Resort in Lake George.
The comedy tells the story of two friends who make a list of the traits they consider important in an ideal female companion and the trouble that ensues when they actually meet a woman who fits the bill.
Terry Rabine is the producer at the Lake George Dinner Theatre and he joins us with two actors from the production, Rachel Cornish and Jarel Davidow.