Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
WAMC New York News
Mon September 19, 2005
Landlords and Tenants Concerned About Rise in Heating Costs
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – High heating oil prices are becoming worrisome for yet another sector - landlords. Many of Vermont's apartment owners include heating in their rent, and they're concerned that they may have to hike rents to compensate for spiraling heating costs.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.