Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon April 23, 2012
Latin Billboards Take Miami By Storm
Originally published on Mon April 23, 2012 12:04 pm
Some of the hottest artists in Latin music descend on Miami for the annual Billboard Latin Music Conference and Awards. All week long, host Michel Martin checks in with Jasmine Garsd, co-host of NPR Music's Alt.Latino podcast, to find out which artists have pushed the boundaries of Latino music this year.