Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Mon September 24, 2012
Laura Lamont’s Life in Pictures by Emma Straub
Emma Straub is, according to Gothamist, "the belle of the Brooklyn indi-lit ball". Her debut story collection Other People We Married, was published in February to rave reviews. Her fiction and non-fiction have been published by Tin House, The Paris Review Daily, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Slate and many other journals.
On Thursday night at Oblong Books in Rhinebeck, Emma Straub will discuss her debut novel, Laura Lamont’s Life in Pictures. Emma is currently a staff writer for Rookie.