Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
North Country/Adirondacks News
Tue February 5, 2008
Lauzon Wants to Tax People Who Sell Homes in the City
VT – Barre, Vermont Mayor Thomas Lauzon wants to tax people who sell homes in the city as a way to raise money to reduce residential property taxes. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more...