Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue November 27, 2012
Law School President Discusses Restructuring Plan
On October 26, the Vermont Law School inaugurated its new Dean and President. During his speech, Marc Mihaly said the field of law was changing and law schools must adjust to new markets and technology. Vermont Law School President Marc Mihaly talks about the financial and educational restructuring that is occurring at Vermont’s only college of law.
Vermont Law School Dean and President Marc Mihaly is an expert in land use and energy law and policy. He came to the Vermont Law School as a visiting professor in 2004, and joined the faculty full time in 2005.