Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu January 20, 2005
Lawmaker Raises Concerns Over Proposed Resort
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – A Hudson Valley area assemblyman is calling on the head of New York's DEC to order hearings on various topics related to the proposed Belleayre Resort at Catskill Park. He says there are a number of issues lacking in detail in the developer's draft environmental impact statement. The developer's attorney refutes that notion, and says these issues have been detailed. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.