Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Mon March 17, 2008
Lawmakers look to strengthen mental health parity law.
Montpelier, VT – Vermont lawmakers are considering a bill that would tune up the state's mental health parity law, a decade-old measure designed to make sure health insurer cover illnesses of the mind to an equal degree as those of the body. Sarah LaDuke has more...