Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New England News
Mon March 17, 2008
Lawmakers look to strengthen mental health parity law.
Montpelier, VT – Vermont lawmakers are considering a bill that would tune up the state's mental health parity law, a decade-old measure designed to make sure health insurer cover illnesses of the mind to an equal degree as those of the body. Sarah LaDuke has more...