Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
WAMC New England News
Mon March 17, 2008
Lawmakers look to strengthen mental health parity law.
Montpelier, VT – Vermont lawmakers are considering a bill that would tune up the state's mental health parity law, a decade-old measure designed to make sure health insurer cover illnesses of the mind to an equal degree as those of the body. Sarah LaDuke has more...