Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New England News
Mon March 17, 2008
Lawmakers look to strengthen mental health parity law.
Montpelier, VT – Vermont lawmakers are considering a bill that would tune up the state's mental health parity law, a decade-old measure designed to make sure health insurer cover illnesses of the mind to an equal degree as those of the body. Sarah LaDuke has more...