Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Mon March 17, 2008
Lawmakers look to strengthen mental health parity law.
Montpelier, VT – Vermont lawmakers are considering a bill that would tune up the state's mental health parity law, a decade-old measure designed to make sure health insurer cover illnesses of the mind to an equal degree as those of the body. Sarah LaDuke has more...