Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Thu March 11, 2004
Lawmakers Resume Debate on Gay Marriage
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Massachusetts lawmakers reconvened again today to tackle the polarizing question of gay marriage. Legislators have had a month off from voting on the highly charged issue. Gay rights supporters are hoping any amendment that would take away their marriage rights will be blocked, while conservative groups are hoping to make same sex marriage illegal. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.