Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri February 18, 2005
Lawmakers to Sue "Three men in a room"
By Karen DeWitt
Albany, NY – Two state lawmakers are suing the trio that's become known as three-men-in-a-room , Governor Pataki, Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver, and Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno, saying they are illegally kept out of the state budget and other decision making in Albany. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent Karen DeWitt reports.