Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue May 8, 2007
Lawmakers support "murderabilia" prohibition
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Berkshire County district attorney David Capeless is urging the legislature to pass a law prohibiting the sale of so-called murderabilia in Massachusetts. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, reports
And our thanks to WAMC's David Guistina for contributing to this report.