Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue May 8, 2007
Lawmakers support "murderabilia" prohibition
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Berkshire County district attorney David Capeless is urging the legislature to pass a law prohibiting the sale of so-called murderabilia in Massachusetts. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, reports
And our thanks to WAMC's David Guistina for contributing to this report.