Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Tue May 8, 2007
Lawmakers support "murderabilia" prohibition
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Berkshire County district attorney David Capeless is urging the legislature to pass a law prohibiting the sale of so-called murderabilia in Massachusetts. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, reports
And our thanks to WAMC's David Guistina for contributing to this report.