Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Tue May 8, 2007
Lawmakers support "murderabilia" prohibition
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Berkshire County district attorney David Capeless is urging the legislature to pass a law prohibiting the sale of so-called murderabilia in Massachusetts. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, reports
And our thanks to WAMC's David Guistina for contributing to this report.