Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Thu October 2, 2008
Lawyers calling brain damaged victim to the stand
MA – Lawyers for a man accused in an infamous child abuse case in Massachusetts have raised the possibility of calling the brain damaged victim as a defense witness. WAMC's Paul Tuthill has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.