Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
North Country/Adirondacks News
Fri April 18, 2008
Leahy pushes to have the nation's longest flying F-16 put on permanent display
VT – Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy is pushing to have the nation's longest flying F-16 put on permanent display rather than cut up for scrap when it's retired from service. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more...