Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed January 14, 2009
Lee Area Deals with Truck Traffic
By Charlie Deitz
Lee, Ma – The Berkshires' only fully functional interchange on the Mass Pike is in Lee. Although the freeway access is good for tourism, the truck traffic has been a sore spot for residents for decades.