Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
New England News
Thu June 28, 2012
Legal Scholar Comments On Supreme Court Ruling On Health-care Reform
By Paul Tuthill
Leora Harpaz, a professor at Western New England University School of Law, spoke with WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill about the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to uphold key provisions of the Affordable Care Act.