Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon April 23, 2012
The Legislative Gazette 1216
(Airs: 4/20/12 & 4/21/12) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: pro-choice advocates push the governor to help the women’s reproductive health act become law, our political observer Alan Chartock shares his thoughts on campaign finance reform, and some National Grid customers are not happy about a warm winter surcharge.