Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Mon April 30, 2012
The Legislative Gazette #1217
(Airs: 4/27/12 & 4/28/12) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette:The state Assembly introduces a bill to permit voluntary publicfinancing of some election campaigns, our political observer Alan Chartock will share his thoughts on the bill, and we’ll have an update on hydraulic fracturing in the state.