Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Mon July 2, 2012
Legislative Gazette #1226
(Airs: 6/29/12 & 6/30/12) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: The end of the 2012 state legislative session is being described by some as a political sophomore slump for Governor Andrew Cuomo, Karen DeWitt will tell us how his policy agenda fared and we’ll get analysis from our political observer Alan Chartock, plus Pat Bradley looks towards November as U.S. Senate and congressional primaries, and Dave Lucas gauges officials reactions to the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on the president’s health care law.