Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon August 6, 2012
Legislative Gazette #1230
(Airs: 7/20/12 & 7/21/12) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: Questions are being raised as to whether Governor Cuomo is living up to his pledge to run the most transparent administration in history after reporters discovered top Cuomo aides removed documents from the state archives related to his time as attorney general, we’ll here more on that from Dave Lucas and get analysis from our political observer, Dr. Alan Chartock. We’ll also hear about the State Senate’s last minute allocation of education ‘bullet aid’ and take a look at monitoring state waterways that may end up being near hydrofracked wells.