Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Mon August 6, 2012
Legislative Gazette #1230
(Airs: 7/20/12 & 7/21/12) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: Questions are being raised as to whether Governor Cuomo is living up to his pledge to run the most transparent administration in history after reporters discovered top Cuomo aides removed documents from the state archives related to his time as attorney general, we’ll here more on that from Dave Lucas and get analysis from our political observer, Dr. Alan Chartock. We’ll also hear about the State Senate’s last minute allocation of education ‘bullet aid’ and take a look at monitoring state waterways that may end up being near hydrofracked wells.