Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Mon August 6, 2012
Legislative Gazette #1230
(Airs: 7/20/12 & 7/21/12) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: Questions are being raised as to whether Governor Cuomo is living up to his pledge to run the most transparent administration in history after reporters discovered top Cuomo aides removed documents from the state archives related to his time as attorney general, we’ll here more on that from Dave Lucas and get analysis from our political observer, Dr. Alan Chartock. We’ll also hear about the State Senate’s last minute allocation of education ‘bullet aid’ and take a look at monitoring state waterways that may end up being near hydrofracked wells.