Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Sun October 28, 2012
The Legislative Gazette #1243
(Airs: 10/26/12 & 10/27/12) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: when it come to the property tax cap, Governor Cuomo tells local governments to deal with it, our political observer Alan Chartock will share his thoughts on challenges facing the Governor in the coming session, and we’ll take a look at a school readiness program in the Southern Tier that’s seeing results.