Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Mon January 7, 2013
The Legislative Gazette #1301
(Airs: 12/28/12 & 12/29/12) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: A document from Governor Cuomo’s Administration assessing the health impacts of hydro fracking, written several months ago, says the gas drilling process is likely safe if proper precautions are taken by the governor’s environmental agency, our political observer Alan Chartock will share his thoughts on that news, and we’ll take a look at one way the health care industry is rapidly transforming in New York.