Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Mon February 4, 2013
The Legislative Gazette #1305
(Airs: 2/01/13 & 2/02/13) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: the state rifle and pistol association files a notice of claim over the new gun law, our political observer Alan Chartock shares is thoughts on a dip in the Governor’s popularity, and New York becomes the first state in the nation to mandate protocols to reduce deaths from Sepsis.