Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri May 24, 2013
The Legislative Gazette #1321
(Airs: 5/24/13 & 5/25/13) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: Governor Cuomo backs further away from hydrofracking in his economic development plans, our political observer Alan Chartock shares his thoughts on the latest scandal, and we’ll take a look at the governor’s plan for allowing business to operate tax free on SUNY Campuses.