Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Fri June 7, 2013
The Legislative Gazette #1323
(Airs: 6/07/13 & 6/08/13) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: The Governor releases his 10 point women’s equality agenda, our political observer Alan Chartock will share his thoughts on that and the Governor’s casino proposal, and an effort to cap rising agricultural property taxes gains momentum.