Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Fri August 9, 2013
The Legislative Gazette #1332
The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: On this week’s Gazette: The co-chair of Governor Cuomo’s Moreland Act Commission on public corruption says subpoenas have been sent out and more public hearings are planned, our Political Observer Alan Chartock shares his thoughts a federal appeals court says former New York Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno can be tried on two counts of mail fraud despite his claims it would constitute double jeopardy, and New York Congressman Paul Tonko has unveiled legislation designed to introduce and strengthen engineering programs at schools across the country.