Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri August 9, 2013
The Legislative Gazette #1332
The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: On this week’s Gazette: The co-chair of Governor Cuomo’s Moreland Act Commission on public corruption says subpoenas have been sent out and more public hearings are planned, our Political Observer Alan Chartock shares his thoughts a federal appeals court says former New York Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno can be tried on two counts of mail fraud despite his claims it would constitute double jeopardy, and New York Congressman Paul Tonko has unveiled legislation designed to introduce and strengthen engineering programs at schools across the country.