Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri November 22, 2013
The Legislative Gazette #1347
The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: taxes and tax reform are the likely topics in NY’s next legislative session, our political observer Alan Chartock will share his thoughts on a major settlement for the state with JP Morgan Chase, and will take you to a forum in the North Country on the controversial common core requirements.