Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Fri November 22, 2013
The Legislative Gazette #1347
The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: taxes and tax reform are the likely topics in NY’s next legislative session, our political observer Alan Chartock will share his thoughts on a major settlement for the state with JP Morgan Chase, and will take you to a forum in the North Country on the controversial common core requirements.