Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu November 10, 2005
Legislative Gazette #545
Albany, NY – On this weeks show, a New York election wrap-up....Supporters and opponents of a ballot proposal to change New York's budget process agree that even though the amendment was defeated this week, the push for reform of Albany's dysfunctional process is far from over... As property taxes increase throughout most of the Northeast region, several New York state counties, including Dutchess and Saratoga, are cutting taxes by as much as 9%.