Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon June 4, 2007
The Legislative Gazette #722
Albany, NY – (Airs: 6/01/07 and 6/02/07) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's program: Governor Spitzer sets up a commission to study the state's two public university systems, the state's chief judge cites a report that says New York's judges aren't receiving
adequate pay, and a new bill introduced would extend the reach of Timothy's Law.