Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed November 2, 2005
Legislative Health Care Forums Completed
By Pat Bradley
Barre, VT – More than 100 people turned out for a public hearing Tuesday evening in Barre, Vermont to discuss the state's health care system. It was the final session of a joint legislative committees' tour around the state to hear about how Vermonters want the health care system reformed. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.