Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu April 22, 2004
Legislators Authorize Next Step in Pssible Development Deal
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Clinton County Legislators voted last night to authorize their chair to sign a memorandum of Understanding that could lead to one of the largest economic development projects ever in the North Country. If the company, Precision Jet Management, also signs, it will lead to further negotiations for a multi-million dollar development deal that could bring thousands of jobs to NY's North Country. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.