Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue October 12, 2004
Legislators Talk NYS Constitutional Reform
By Allison Dunne
New Paltz, NY – Some New York State legislators from the Hudson Valley area will gather later today at SUNY New Paltz to talk about constitutional reform. The focus will be on Assemblyman Richard Brodsky's recently introduced proposals, and Brodsky will be one of the panelists. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has a preview.