Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue June 12, 2007
Legislators Told Services Lacking For Troubled Teens
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – The Massachusetts State Legislature's Joint Committee on Mental Health and Substance Abuse was urged at a public hearing in Springfield this week to provide more services for the state's juvenile justice system. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports..