Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue June 12, 2007
Legislators Told Services Lacking For Troubled Teens
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – The Massachusetts State Legislature's Joint Committee on Mental Health and Substance Abuse was urged at a public hearing in Springfield this week to provide more services for the state's juvenile justice system. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports..