Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Thu December 16, 2004
Lenox Works to Identify Guidelines for Historic Downtown
By Kelly Wilkinson
Lenox, MA – The town of Lenox, Massachusetts in Berkshire County is one of the most venerable downtowns in the area. But town officials say they've never had very specific guidelines for what buildings should look like in the historic district. So they're working to change that. As WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports, it's a process many places in New England have gone through.