Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Thu December 16, 2004
Lenox Works to Identify Guidelines for Historic Downtown
By Kelly Wilkinson
Lenox, MA – The town of Lenox, Massachusetts in Berkshire County is one of the most venerable downtowns in the area. But town officials say they've never had very specific guidelines for what buildings should look like in the historic district. So they're working to change that. As WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports, it's a process many places in New England have gone through.