Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed July 10, 2013
Let's Bring Back: The Lost Language Edition
In the past, expressions like "horsefeathers," "blinkers," and "coxy-loxy" were all the go around towin, but they have since largely disappeared from the English lexicon in favor more pedestrian modern expressions.
Lesley Blume is looking to bring such language back – we speak with her about her efforts.