Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Wed July 10, 2013
Let's Bring Back: The Lost Language Edition
In the past, expressions like "horsefeathers," "blinkers," and "coxy-loxy" were all the go around towin, but they have since largely disappeared from the English lexicon in favor more pedestrian modern expressions.
Lesley Blume is looking to bring such language back – we speak with her about her efforts.