Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue September 28, 2004
Limits on Sign Displays Stirs Controversy
By Pat Bradley
Essex, NY – A federal judge has ruled against the New York Civil Liberties Union and declined to issue an injunction to block an Adirondack town's law restricting the display of political yard signs. Both sides acknowledge that the ruling was made because the law's time frame made an injunction moot. But the debate over the constitutionality of the provision continues. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has the story.