Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu June 13, 2013
Listener Essay - Big Book Sale
By Mark Nelson
Mark Nelson is the Volunteer Coordinator of the Friends of the Poughkeepsie Public Library District annual Big Book Sale, which runs from Friday June 14th thru Tuesday June 18 at the Poughkeepsie Business Park on Rt. 44.