Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed February 28, 2007
Listener Essay: Dance Class Reunion by Barbara Redfield 2/28/07
Albany, NY – Ballroom dance classes are no longer a childhood staple, but that doesn't mean that those little white gloves have been laid to rest. Today, essayist Barbara Redfield tells us about her most recent dance school reunion, and some early morning guests who gave an unexpected kick-off to the weekend's festivities.